What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To be responsible for sports equipment, cleaning and maintaining
- Support coaches in sports clubs and summer camps
- Assist teachers during PE lessons
- Maintain Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Support pupils in developing their spots skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Sports Coach Level 4
- Location of training will be Thurrock, Brentwood or Havering.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired