Business Administration Apprentice
- WS11 1ST, Cannock
- Closing date
- 14 Dec 2022
- Construction & Property
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 6-12 months
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General Office Admin
- Tasks for the Company Director
- Answering calls and message taking
- Assisting the Property Management Department
- Checking and Signing Off Files when all documents are there, chase missing documents.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, project, and panel interview)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Tuesday – Friday – 9am – 5pm Saturday 9am– 2pm (Saturday in the Bloxwich office)
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Bubbly personality
- GCSE or equivalent Maths & English + 3 further subjects (Grade A*-C (4-9)) essential
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert