What will the apprentice be doing?
Working along side the client services manager you will be
- Speaking to new and potential customers over the phone and via email to book in jobs
- Scheduling in work with current customers
- Chasing outstanding quotations
- Using bespoke company software
- Preparing quotations
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
- GCSE or equivalent Maths & English + 3 further subjects (Grade A*-C (4-9)) essential
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Level 3
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of apprenticeship