What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the lettings and property management team with valuations
- Booking viewings with prospective tenants
- Assisting in preparing property particulars
- Assisting with property viewings
- Assisting with general office administration
- Assisting with preparing properties and documentation for new tenancies
- Keeping our property management software system up to date
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Driving License
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-8/A-C) essential
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Housing Property Management Assistant.
Level 2 qualifications are:
- CSE - grade 1
- GCSE - grades 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 or grades A*, A, B, C
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship.