Level 4 Higher Merchandising Apprenticeship
7 days left
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-channel environment
- Exceptional team working skills
- Computer literate, particularly with experience of Excel
- Strong numerical capability, accurate with good attention to detail
You're super-curious about pretty much everything. It should go without saying that you're happy with numbers, great with detail, and have a good, intuitive feel for the commercial world.
You're excited about fashion, keen to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the resilience and drive to back it up when the going gets tough.
To qualify, you'll need to have achieved - or been predicted to achieve - 96 UCAS tariff points, including two A Levels or an equivalent qualification
You'll also need to have GCSEs or equivalent, in maths (grade B or better) and English (grade C or better)Future prospects
Depending on the performance of the candidate and company vacancies, there may be opportunities within our merchandising team.Things to consider
We'll expect you to live in or around London, to ensure the commute to our office - right in the heart of town - is viable day in, day out. Remember to check the travel costs, too.