What will the apprentice be doing?
Site Managers often find themselves at the heart of our Wates projects. As a Site Management Apprentice, you will be involved in the following:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Promoting and upholding Wates reputation for providing the highest standards of site safety, health and welfare and protection of the environment
- Contributing knowledge and skills to the delivery of the project on time, on budget and to the required quality
- Ensuring our subcontractors are delivering at the highest standards
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- HNC Level 4 Construction Site Supervisor through Chichester College on block release
- You would be looking to move into a management role on a successful completion of this program
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade 1-4) Essential Things to consider
This role is based in Cardiff