What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Coaching a range of extra-curricular activities before school, lunch times and after school
- Working alongside head coaches at holiday camps during half terms
- Supporting / assisting curriculum P.E and fitness programmes delivered by Senior Coaches
- Attending apprenticeship masterclasses with a Train With Premier Tutor
- Completing coursework to submit to Train With Premier Tutor for marking
The program will consist of online learning, webinars, practical workshops and workplace visits from a tutor.
You will work towards a Level 4 Sports Coach qualification.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position on completion.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade A*-C/ 4-9) Desired