What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our Management Consultant Apprentices will have the opportunity to gain great skills and responsibilities from the very beginning within the Business Transformation Team. Our Apprentices will support our Business Transformation team members in our cross-industry projects and programmes. There are no set day-to-day responsibilities due to the flexible nature of responding to our client's needs, however, our apprentices will have the opportunity to learn by:
· Support senior team members to deliver high-quality deliverables and outputs to help address our client's challenges.
· Support and facilitate our client engagements developing key communication skills.
· Playing a key role in developing reports and providing key recommendations to advisors on our client's challenges.
· Assisting our project and commission leaders to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
· Helping the Business Transformation team innovate and grow our solutions and services to provide excellent client experiences.
· Support the growth of our services communities.
· Identifying opportunities to learn, grow and develop using our internal communities, team members and training materials.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This programme will see you obtain a Level 4 Business Analyst Standard with our training provider, Multiverse
- The apprentice will complete the apprenticeship fully trained and qualified
- They will then undertake further career paths in Arcadis to progress onto larger projects, lead teams etc
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or a- C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Physics or Science (Grade A-C) Essential