What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work alongside our Activity Professionals in local primary schools to support their delivery of high-quality PE & School Sport
- Deliver breakfast, lunchtime & after school clubs
- Support in the delivery of our special projects which includes archery and fencing
- Help with setting up and putting away of equipment
- Deliver/assist on our Ofsted registered holiday camp
The training will consist of online learning, webinars, practical sessions and workplace visits.
On completion you will achieve a Level 4 Sports Coach apprenticeship standard.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position and career pathway for future roles and training.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade A*-C/ 4-9) Desired