What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To learn the business' products and services
- To lead sales and drive new clients to the business
- To monitor existing sales and marketing activity of the company
- To develop new sales and marketing strategies, including social media
- To visit and communicate with new clients
- To learn the all processes and skills involved of sales
- To support every aspect of the company (including our after-school clubs) when necessary
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Sales Executive Level 4
- Functional skills English and Maths (If required)
Permanent position offered for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Initiative, Analytical skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired Things to consider
Commission scheme to be offered for every successful new client gained