About the apprenticeship
• Administration duties including scanning, photo-copying and binding documents
• Reception duties including but not limited to greeting office visitors, taking phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner, preparing meeting rooms and refreshments for meetings
• Assist with all filing of documentation and computer-based information
• Ensuring accurate input of data onto computer systems
• Day to day deliveries, to Court and other Solicitors firms
• Maintaining the confidentiality of all Company information
• Providing administrative support for Legal Secretaries across the different departments of the Company
• Carrying out all other general office duties as and when required
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be confident with technology
• Be reliable and understand the importance of good time management
• Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all teams
• Have a good telephone manner
• Be able to use their own initiative
• Have a willingness to learn
No formal qualifications are needed other than GCSE Maths and English.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
ACO Training Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
Morgan La Roche Solicitors
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
An initial interview needs to be arranged with the Training Provider, who will then arrange an interview with the employer if the candidate is short-listed.