The WCD Group was founded in 2003 following a research trip by our CEO to Australia to research plumbed in hydration solutions. At this time this was something unknown to the UK and Europe, however, he passionately believed that the future was refilling.
From the humble beginnings of a “one-man-band” in a loft conversion to a thriving business with over 50 full-time employees. Together our team is helping eradicate single-use plastic within businesses across the UK and Europe.
Our mission is to deliver innovative hydration solutions with sustainable, green credentials for refill, minimising plastics and waste, that help businesses and homeowners provide their teams and families with hot and cold, chilled, filtered, and sparkling water, to stay hydrated, healthy and enjoy wellbeing.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an IT Apprentice.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Calling existing customers to upsell consumables
- Take inbound enquiries from Live Chat/Call/Emails
- Sending Quotations to customers
- Assisting with creating reports
- Helping with customer queries
What we are looking for:
- Customer service skills
- Good Microsoft office understanding
- Willing to learn
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Company Holiday Pay
- Perk Pal, including high street discount
- New office environment
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.