Established in 2011, MedGenesis Ltd (the creator of TARA PV) is an ISO 9001 and 27001 accredited, UK based software development company. Committed to providing exceptional pharmacovigilance and clinical safety software, TARA PV, Tools for Adverse Reaction Assessment, is our primary database solution.
Technology and Cloud services can be considerable consumers of energy. Therefore, the Team at TARA PV are committed to evolving eco-friendly policies, with the aim of minimising our carbon footprint through good practice and appropriate usage of available technologies.
Alongside the larger idash Group of companies, TARA PV is striving towards a carbon neutral future. At our headquarters, we have installed solar power technology and implemented a state-of-the-art heat reclamation system, ensuring maximum energy efficiency.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
Main purpose of the job:
To provide overall support for various business functions within the organisation, ranging from the product team, to sales, to general operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides support for the TARA PV Product, answering customer queries, assessing customer issues, providing communication between the customer, the product management team and the software development team.
- Supports the Product Specialist in managing the ticketing system ensuring all customer queries are recorded accurately, answered in a timely manner and all tickets are kept up to date.
- Supports the Product Specialist in planning, organising and completing testing activities related to application upgrades.
- Supports the Product Specialist in ensuring that all software produced within the group is documented in accordance with current SOP’s.
- Understands relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Quality Documents and other documents relevant to the production of new and upgraded software.
- Complies with the company’s policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives.
- Provides support for the product management team, identifying sales leads, generating promotional material and if required, participating in direct marketing activities.
As well as:
- Participate in training as required for MedGenesis staff.
- Contribute to the production of client documents and reports.
What we are looking for:
The requirements listed below are considered to either be essential to successfully undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post or are considered highly desirable.
Desired experience, skills and qualities:
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Process orientated with good attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Interested in software development and application support
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* + robust onboarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before signing up)
- OR business-related degree e.g: business, finance, economics, maths, etc.
- OR non-business-related degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR existing staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in a business analyst role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to become a full-time Employee of MedGenesis Ltd.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.