Established in 2006, Lost in I.T (Liit) is a tech-hungry organisation of skilled and accredited engineers with customer service at our core.
We pride ourselves on providing a stand-out service and always enjoy going the extra mile for our clients.
We implement intelligent solutions unique to each business, which are designed to increase productivity and reliability.
We like to enjoy long, productive relationships with our clients and our instant help makes us conveniently accessible.
These are just some of the things that set us apart from others.
Our comprehensive portfolio of technology services enables us to help our clients with today's demanding challenges, a trusted partner who our clients know will deliver what their business needs to keep it operational and safe. Each and every one of our clients and the people within those organisations matter to us.
Why? They just do.
We can’t help but care and give our all for them. We are an organisation of people pleasers and obsessives, and we get any problem solved quickly and efficiently.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
The Apprentice will assist the business with providing 1st and 2nd line helpdesk support and the installation, maintenance and administration of computer equipment and associated software, telecoms and audio-visual systems.
- Providing day to day technical support, primarily over the telephone, and through using remote administration tools.
- Identifying clients’ problems, logging calls, and trying to provide a first time fix.
- Occasionally visiting client sites with a consultant.
- Managing call queues and communication with clients keeping them up-to-date.
The requirements listed below are considered to be essential to successfully undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post.
What we are looking for / experience, skills and qualities:
- Strong communication skills in order to successfully explain IT concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Desire to learn and accept change
- Adapt to, and remain calm and focussed, in all situations
- Ability to influence others
- Attention to detail
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to become a full-time employee of Lost in I.T.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.