Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, with a legacy of over 200 years, State Bank of India (SBI), the parent Bank of SBI UK Ltd, traces its ancestry to the Bank of Calcutta founded in 1806. Today SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body, fostering India’s US$2.6 trillion economy and serving the hopes of its vast population, to recruit for their next Products Department - Subsidiary apprenticeship, based in London.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in Business admin. As a Products Department - Subsidiary apprenticeship you will Assist Product Team, for creation of Savings Products and develop a proposal to sell them. Plan and assist in the development, marketing, and distribution of a product. as you progress on your apprenticeship in Business administrator Level 3.
You days will be varied and will include the following:
- Create daily and weekly MIS on product performance on daily, monthly and yearly performance
- Support Product Managers in monthly slide decks for Management meetings
- Assist Product Managers and Head of Products to describe business requirements in clear and concise approach
- Assist in interest change process on ad hoc basis, create Branch and Customers Communications, notify aggregators and relevant stakeholders for the interest rate change information
- Work closely with Marketing team and provide information to Marketing team on product features and periodic information
- Schedule various meetings for Head of Products with internal and external stakeholders
- Promptly handling all calls and emails received from branches, respond to the branches with solutions supported by Product Managers
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. In return you will be receive a salary of £15,100 plus benefits.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Business administrator Level 3 supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is my expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many development opportunities within the Bank, all employees are eligible to apply for other roles within the Bank (any department) after 1 year of employment in their current role.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Business admin apply today, we would love to hear from you!