Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
do not have any experience in the Automotive industry, but have a passion for all things automotive?
Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works in partnership to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees?
If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you. We really are a “Best Place to Work.”
Inside Track (part of the DHL group) is the premier automotive marketing services business specialising in event management, fleet management and vehicle logistics. We are experienced in the automotive industry, where we recognise what works and how best to connect brands with their audiences. We are passionate and focused on the industry with a keen awareness of the trends and opportunities. Our people are the true ambassadors for our clients and their products. We work with some of the best names in the automotive industry including Ford, VW, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover & PSA and pride ourselves on thinking the impossible isn't!
If you want to be part of this incredible journey, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you?
What will you do whilst working at our state-of-the-art facility ?
- Rectify vehicle faults in accordance with guidelines, by using the correct procedures. Ensure all displacement parts follow the warranty procedure and specifications.
- Maintain and upkeep all workshop tools and equipment. Renew defective components as per manufactures guidelines.
- Document process required to rectify any defects, record all test reading and indicate clearly defective components.
- Ensure Health & Safety Law, Company Policy and Safe Working Practices are adhered to.
- Ensure local working environment is a clean, tidy and safe area.
What skills/qualifications do you need?
Applicants are required to have a GCSE Grade A* - C (9 – 4) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT/Science. We will require to see copies of these before an invite to Experience Day is sent.
What about non-academic requirements?
- Show a keen interest for the automotive industry. Have willingness to learn. No industry experience required, we will teach you all you need to know. Can work effectively in a busy workshop, as part of a team and alone. Have a high level of professionalism with a positive attitude to work. The ability to follow instructions given by Workshop senior Team members. Valid clean driving licence.
What qualification will you achieve?
During the 36-month apprenticeship, you will work to achieve Level 3 Automotive retail > Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) Apprenticeship qualification, this will include the following:
- IMI Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician.
- Level 3 Award in Automotive Refrigeration Handling.
- IMI Level 2 Award in Electric / Hybrid Vehicle.
- IMI Accreditation Service Maintenance Technician.
- A week of team building at Plas Menai outward bound centre
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits, which include; 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a real contribution to society as well as to the world of Supply Chain logistics.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application, please remember we are not looking for industry experience.
We will ensure that all our resourcing action are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
DHL is passionate to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation
For any questions regarding the Apprenticeship, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org