Do you want to be part of a team who are an Essential part of everyday life?
Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
Don't want to go to university but want to achieve a degree?
Our entry-level Apprenticeship programmes are robustly created to develop leaders of the future, Candidates will be empowered to get involved with different teams to achieve high impact results that really make a difference. During the four-year program, Apprentices experience two structured placements across in warehousing and/or transport operations giving you the opportunity to gain real life experience. In partnership with Aston University, the Supply Chain Professional Leader Degree Level 6 Apprenticeship has been developed to build a person's capability to manage and guide within a successful Supply Chain environment. Graduating with a BSc Supply Chain Management (Professional Practice). Apprentices will learn the technical knowledge, acquiring vocational experience and wider skills from across a variety of DHL customer contracts and locations within our UKI Supply Chain business.
- Customer Business model and reporting KPI's
- Daily dispatch plan and desk processes.
- Transport systems Fleet Compliance Maintenance Planner OMS
- Sickness & Absence Management
- Driver Planning & scheduling
What does the programme look like?
- 48-month structured program (2 x 24-month placements) Initial placement will be at location stated in this advert and the second will be within your geographical area. A program of personal and professional development modules focusing on Managerial and Leadership skills within a Supply Chain environment performance feedback and personal development planning. Block learning sessions at the University with your Year Group. Expenses for food, travel and accommodation as listed under DHL Supply Chain expenses policy will be paid.
- 260 UCAS points (104+UCAS points from Sept 2017 under the new UCAS tariff system) Grade 4 -9(C) GCSE English and Mathematics or functional skills at Level 2 Completion of a level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional qualification in a relevant discipline. Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme You will be required to complete a full security vetting process Must be fully mobile to travel to place of work and any potential learning sessions (where possible hold a valid UK drivers licence)
What will you get in return?
- annual Salary and grade increase access to a variety of benefits 25 days holiday childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a real contribution to society as well as to the world of Supply Chain logistics.
What you'll need to do next?
Apply using the online form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
All of our resourcing actions are fair, transparent, consistent across the UK, ensuring the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. DHL is passionate to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
For any questions regarding the apprenticeship, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org