What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Ensuring all order are processing and packed as per customer requirements
- Completing one to ones with Teams
- Ensuring safe systems of work and processes within the warehouse environment and being followed
- Resource planning - ensuring all roles within the warehouse domain are covered in order to process all of the daily orders
- Ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met
- Ensuing Health and Safety is paramount to all
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement projects
In partnership with Aston University, the Supply Chain Professional Leader Degree Level 6 apprenticeship standard has been developed to build a person's capability to manage and guide within a successful Supply Chain environment.
Graduating with a BSc Supply Chain Management (Professional Practice). Apprentices will learn the technical knowledge, acquiring vocational experience and wider skills from across a variety of DHL customer contracts and locations within our UKI Supply Chain business.
Blended learning with block learning every 6-8 weeks at the university campus.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
By the end of our Apprenticeship, you will have developed the professional knowledge combined with the skills and behaviours to become a successful Supply Chain Leader. With the potential to step onto the next level of Business progression as a Shift Leader.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
Other level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional (Grade pass) Desired