The sites locations we have positions available are listed below:
- This Higher Apprenticeship takes 3 ½ years to complete – gaining a level 5 qualification as a Mineral Products Technician. The starting salary for this role is £19,023 per annum for a 37.5 hour week. The start date for this programme will be September 2023. This programme offers you the chance to train for a highly skilled role, gain a nationally recognised qualification and get paid while you learn! Upon completion of the programme you will have attained the skills and knowledge to start your career with Ibstock Group as an Assistant Technical Manager or Production Team Leader at one of our factories. All your accommodation and travel expenses for your programme will be paid for and we will also encourage your continued professional development after you have qualified.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the Operational team at the factory, supporting with compliance to our Quality, Energy and Environmental management systems.
- Sampling/ testing, and analysis of all raw materials and finished product.
- Carry out quality, environmental and energy measurements / checks.
- Collation, processing and analysing key performance data across the manufacturing process.
- Assist in the development of Safe Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Analysing complaints from our customers.
- Are you practical and willing to be hands-on, with drive and passion to gain real-life experience with a market leading manufacturer and earn money whilst you do so? You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade 4 - 9 (or equivalent) in Mathematics, English and a Science. A-levels in Maths or Science the equivalent of 112 UCAS points / NVQ Level 3 / BTEC L3 in a scientific discipline. A full UK driving licence is advantageous, with the flexibility to travel across the country if required.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.ibstockplc.co.uk/careers/early-careers
Expiry date: February 16th 2023