What will the apprentice be doing?
BMG's expansion and growth require them to add an Apprentice Research Executive to grow their capacity and help continue their upward trajectory.
The role will be hands-on with a high degree of client interaction, day-to-day management of projects and significant responsibility.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Designing research materials e.g. questions and topic guides, that generate fresh insight
- Carrying out background research to support proposal and report writing
- Preparing project materials including job spec forms, coding and data analysis specs
- Preparing presentations and reports for clients to a high standard
- Client servicing and management
- Day-to-day project delivery; including planning, problem solving and delivery with supervision
- Analysing and investigating data to uncover impactful insights
- You will manipulate data e.g. checking, cross tab, formatting charting data
- Reporting results in a clear, concise and usable way
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training will be given, and the successful applicant will do a Market Research Level 4 apprenticeship with 20% paid time out for self-study with some tutor support
- There is a full-time role after the apprenticeship depending on performance where you can forge a Market research career path
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical Qualifications
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent No qualifications are required (Grade .) Desired Things to consider
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. Please provide a CV and 500 words (roughly a page) on one of the following: A specific public policy that could have been shaped by research, and the impact that research could have had A description of a piece of research you have come across recently in the news and why it caught your attention. Send this to email@example.com. We will not be considering applications through this site advert unless we receive this. No set end date or start date at present