Business Administration Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- £15,550 per year
- Closing date
- 30 Dec 2022
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
This apprentice role will be supporting the Apprentice Recruitment team in day-to-day administration duties including vacancy posting, working with the National Apprenticeship Service and taking inbound calls and queries from candidates and clients.
Daily duties include:
- Supporting the Apprentice Recruitment team with daily administration duties
- Assisting coordinators in posting vacancies to the National Apprenticeship Service
- Learning how to build trusted relationships with prospective learners and clients, as well as develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders within Lifetime.
- Enrolment onto and completion of a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Working within our Apprentice Recruitment CRM system
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries from potential or existing customers and clients and forwarding calls to relevant coordinator
- Ensure specific campaign messages and processes are delivered accurately.
- Liaise with other departments and teams within Lifetime to complete activities and meetings to support with your continued professional development
- Implementing and delivering projects within Apprentice Recruitment by demonstrating your effective planning and organisational skills
- Effectively manage resources to produce action plans within the department
- Work by the guidelines of GDPR to protect candidate's and client's personal information
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
At Lifetime Training, you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert