The team at Mobius have decades of experience in innovation, creativity and technical wizardry in building and services across a broad range of sectors. As long-time employers of apprentices, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their friendly and supportive team and become a pivotal part of their growth. Due to continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Business Development Division providing administrative support in this fast-paced new role.
You will learn:
- Providing general administrative support enabling the Business Development Team to run efficiently
- Coordinating documentation for bids and tenders and assisting
- Regular database updating
- Managing online portals and downloading tender documents for distribution to the Teams
- Arranging meetings and site visits
- Compiling high-calibre branded quotes/mini-tenders
- Helping with quarterly email campaigns
- Assisting with marketing support and helping to organise events
- General administrative tasks
- Providing support to compile manuals
- Keeping shared files and documents up to date
- Working with suppliers
- Reviewing emails daily and distributing messages where relevant
- An ability to communicate effectively to members of staff across the Teams within the Construction Industry
- IT literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Sharepoint and Adobe would be an advantage
- Being able to work to deadlines
- Highly organised and possess the ability to prioritise
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
People are integral to everything Mobius do and development is key. Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, there will be opportunities to grow and develop and to progress within the business.
Mobius are a friendly, supportive employer who value their team above all else. Brilliant teams are critical to delivering excellence, and they think theirs is the best in the business. They have a fantastic reputation as leaders and innovators in their field and it’s this success which drives their continued growth. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and become an integral part of this growth. You can look forward to first-class support, a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and team events.