Apollo Technology is a privately owned company established in January 2010.
We are based in Radstock, near Bath where we have brand new bespoke offices and workshop. We provide IT solutions to schools and education centres, as well as businesses usually within a 40-mile radius of Radstock.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
£12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answering phone calls and emails relating to support queries.
- Work through tickets that have been assigned and support the IT support team with queries.
- Updating internal systems - Accurate updates on tickets and other systems to help you and others in the workplace.
- Customer site visits for IT set up and maintenance tasks.
- Time keeping - Arrive at the office or customer site in plenty of time to start work promptly, if booked on remote work be ready to start on time.
- Own Calendar - Check calendar in plenty of time to know what the following week has in store.
What we are looking for:
- Good communicator
- Good timekeeper
- Good customer service skills
- Good understanding of hardware and software
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly dressed
- Works well on own as well as in a team
- Ability to manage your own time in accordance with the work set.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Our office is part of a modern development in Radstock with pleasant outlook onto pedestrian area with maintained planting.
- Outside seating provides a nice area to relax during breaks.
- There is free parking just a few minutes’ walk and local shops and food outlets. We also have access to a secure bicycle store.
- We do have full kitchen facilities and also a full-size pool table which is used daily.
- We offer a company pension and holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
The apprentice will be considered as a real team member, and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth in terms of IT.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position if we are the right fit for each other.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.