CCTVDirect supply CCTV Security Cameras, CCTV Recorders & alarms direct to the trade and retail markets.
Committed to quality. We ensure that the products and services we provide meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We comply with industry best practices and continually improve the effectiveness of our service.
We supply goods and services to wholesalers, traders, installers, homeowners and business owners, always ensuring that we provide the latest information on trends, new equipment and services available.
Some of our Branded products require a trade account, this is so that we remain in strict guidelines, and this enables us to offer much more extensive technical support.
Due to massive growth within CCTVdirect, we are on the lookout for our next superstar to join our friendly & talented team in Leeds (LS10).
2023 is set to be a massive year for us, so we are on the lookout for a Technical Support Apprentice who is a friendly, hardworking and an organised person ready to get stuck in and make a difference.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you’ll be working within the technical department based at our Leeds office.
You will be responsible for service excellence as a first point of contact for all internal and external Support incidents and requests.
As well as providing IT support and resolution via multi channels, i.e., phone, email and in person.
- Respond to requests for IT support by identifying, registering, and categorising incidents within Salesforce service management system
- Provide sufficient and accurate information to enable incident resolution and prompt allocation of incidents to other specialists as appropriate.
- Provide an effective service interface between users and service providers, including external suppliers where applicable, to include documenting incidents, progress checking, and ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
- Assist at a first line level in the investigation and resolution of IT/ CCTV related problems.
- Monitor progress of incidents and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Carry out routine configuration, testing, installation, and re-configuration activities associated with on-site deployed hardware and software.
What Are We Looking For?
Desired skills and personal qualities:
We are on the lookout for someone who is:
- Eager / has a strong desire to learn
- Is able to have fun along the way!
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff & all work together to make the business a great place to work.
The entry requirements for this Cloud Network Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- 8:30am – 17:30pm, Monday – Thursday
- 8:30am – 17:00pm, Friday
+ Any company events/team building days.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.