What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work alongside our Activity Professionals in local primary schools to support their delivery of high quality PE & School Sport.
- Deliver breakfast, lunchtime & after school clubs.
- Support in the delivery of our special projects which includes archery and fencing
- Help with setting up and putting away of equipment
- Deliver/assist on our Ofsted registered holiday camp
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The training will consist of online learning, webinars, practical sessions and workplace visits.
- On completion you will achieve a Level 4 Sports Coach qualification.
- Full-time position and career pathway for future roles and training
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Sports Coaching (Grade Pass) Essential Things to consider
Driving license is preferable, but not essential, as long as they are willing to travel as needed to meet the needs of the business.