What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language
- Testing and debugging applications
- Developing back-end components
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic
- Assessing and prioritising client feature requests
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Coordinating with front-end developers
Level 4 Software Developer.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Higher Level Apprenticeship (Grade Level 4) Desired