Who you’ll be working for:
We Do Your Group are a thriving group of technology companies providing support to businesses in the south west with an emphasis on great customer service whilst nurturing a well-motivated team. We are experiencing good growth off the back of doing the right thing for both our customers and staff alike.
With this growth comes the ability to help even more people!
You will complete an IT Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a fun but professional team
- Providing IT helpdesk support for a variety of SME businesses in the South West
- Doing whatever is necessary to keep the customer happy
You will need the following skills:
- An understanding of what good customer care looks like
- Experience in a customer facing industry would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Numeracy and literacy skills of a high standard
- A polite and caring nature
- Confidence and enthusiasm to help the customer and your team alike
- Hard working and keen to learn
- Good time keeping
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
08.30 - 17.30, Monday to Friday.
What’s in it for you:
- Full training will be provided for all aspects of the role and on all of our systems as we don’t expect you to be an expert from day 1!
- Access to pool Table and darts board
- Monthly Team bonuses
- Team bonding activities
- Summer/Christmas Party
We are looking for a long-term candidate that will be happy to have the opportunity to move up the levels in an area of their choice. This gives them the option to help and manage within certain areas of the sector.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.