- Lifetime Training
- £331.50 - 343.50 per week
- Closing date
- 2 Jan 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
We are looking for enthusiastic Barista Team Members who are passionate about delivering great customer service as part of a team to support our Baristas to deliver amazing fresh coffee! No experience needed!
The apprenticeship programme (Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Barista (In Training) will provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours you will need to be great Barista at Pret. Pret Baristas provide excellent Barista prepared drinks they ensure efficient back counter operation, cleanliness, maintenance and team training takes place. In your role you will learn how to guarantee that customers always receive the drink they expect.
Pret Team Members follow the 3 core Pret behaviours in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team Working and Clear Talking.
You will be responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and "wowing" our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the customer service, cleanliness and productivity.
- A weekly mystery shopper bonus of £1.25 per hour, after initial training
- Free food when you're working (and a 50% discount when you're not)
- Earn up to £200 cash when you successfully refer a friend **
- Gym Discount
- NUS Discount Card
- Apprentice Travel Discount (London Only)
- To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
- To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
- To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
- To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards
Delicious Food & Drink:
- To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
- To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards
- To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
- To adhere to financial standards on Tills
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert