We are looking for enthusiastic Barista Team Members who are passionate about delivering great customer service as part of a team to support our Baristas to deliver amazing fresh coffee! No experience needed!
The apprenticeship programme (Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Barista (In Training) will provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours you will need to be great Barista at Pret. Pret Baristas provide excellent Barista prepared drinks they ensure efficient back counter operation, cleanliness, maintenance and team training takes place. In your role you will learn how to guarantee that customers always receive the drink they expect.
Pret Team Members follow the 3 core Pret behaviours in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team Working and Clear Talking.
You will be responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and "wowing" our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the customer service, cleanliness and productivity.
- A weekly mystery shopper bonus of £1.25 per hour, after initial training
- Free food when you're working (and a 50% discount when you're not)
- Earn up to £200 cash when you successfully refer a friend **
- Gym Discount
- NUS Discount Card
- Apprentice Travel Discount (London Only)
- To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
- To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
- To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
- To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards
Delicious Food & Drink:
- To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
- To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards
- To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
- To adhere to financial standards on Tills