MJP Electrical are Bristol and Bath’s leading light in providing electrical services mainly in the residential sector.
For nearly 30 years, they have built their reputation for delivering outstanding client satisfaction, with efficiency and high-quality technical expertise and workmanship.
As a company, they’re committed to the continuous development of all their employees.
This role offers a chance to join a company that’s committed to helping engineers and their families make their goals a reality.
You will play an integral role in the team, learning to manage the majority of enquiries from the first point of contact through to the final follow up feedback. ensuring that all contact with clients results in another highly satisfied customer.
Working closely with the Director and Operations Manager, you will ensure all administrative elements of the installation process are completed in line with the systems in place.
You will learn:
- Answering telephone calls in a timely, calm and polite manner.
- Logging all new service and enquiries requests into company systems, logging all information accurately.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure all customers are kept informed regarding the status of their job.
- Attend regular performance meetings and attend all training sessions.
- Monitor all email accounts and respond to clients within a suitable time frame.
- Effective and efficient communication throughout all levels of the business.
- Answering Check-a-trade enquiries daily, ensuring all new enquiries have been responded to and logged.
- Work as part of a team to create marketing ideas/strategies.
- Manage and prepare the weekly engineer schedule, ensuring all new jobs are scheduled immediately and into a suitable time slot for the engineers.
- Make outbound calls to clients for feedback.
- Understand and follow the system que process at all times.
- Escalate any unsatisfied clients or any issues you may come across to the Operations manager.
- May be required to work occasional weekends/evenings
The successful applicant for this exciting role within the business will have excellent opportunities for career development within the company as we grow.
Preferred but not essential education, skills and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with new and existing customers.
- Ability to work independently and carry out the company's standard practices efficiently and effectively.
- Be able to work under pressure and have great problem-solving abilities – assessing all options before making a decision.
- Experience using Word, Excel etc. Along with working on spreadsheets and completing feedback forms.
- Excellent organisation skills – juggling multiple priorities.
- Must be presentable and approachable.
- Be highly motivated and able to work of own initiative.
- Full UK driving licence and own car preferable for meetings and training.
- Have the ability to be calm and emphatic.
- A positive and uplifting attitude.
- Have a great sense of humour.
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few regional training providers have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
- Excellent personal/career development opportunities
- Team fun days/evenings out
- Hybrid working from the Emersons Green David Lloyd
- Use of own mobile phone/laptop
- Rewards/vouchers when KPI’s have been met and for any great reviews
- Option to work in other sectors of the business in the future, I.E Marketing, Sales