Business Analyst Apprentice (HWL Windows)
- Estio Training
- LS12 2EL, Leeds
- Salary - £18,000
- Closing date
- 6 Jan 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Level 4 Business Analyst
Weekly hours worked – 08:30am – 17:00pm but flexible
About the company:
We manufacture high-quality flush uPVC and aluminium windows and doors. Specialising in the fabrication of The Residence Collection using the Timberweld Technique - allowing us to deliver a traditional 90° butt-weld inside and out. So why us? We are a high-end manufacturing business big enough to handle volume but small enough to retain a personal touch. We offer the ability to satisfy whole house sets and we have a fantastic high skill set team. Our manufacturing HQ is based in Leeds, West Yorkshire and we dispatch all over the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Reports to the Operations Director.
- Sales Pipeline analysis.
- Ensure completion is part of the daily routine.
- Working with the software provider to build accurate analysis reports.
- Build an Analysis dashboard report.
Learn to read KPI warnings by:
- Understanding business P&L targets.
- Failure potential triggers.
- Create & deliver reports to the Directors at monthly meetings.
As the data unravels / reveals itself to us the role will create its own direction, but ultimately will develop Business Modelling needs & the collation of year end data, plus working with the Technical Sales Director to get effective:
Annual Pipeline targets, consisting of:
- Forecast YTD.
- Intake analysis by product.
Analysis of sales teamwork:
- What are they targeting.
- Where are we delivering / Patterns analysis.
- Delivery / geographical mapping leads to fleet acquisition / recruitment accuracy.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience of business modelling or similar elements, leading to outcome management.
- Understanding KPI.
- Building reaction pathways (Least Resistance)
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver a compelling message.
- A fastidious nature.
- Not to be satisfied to leave a question unanswered.
- Ability to see outcome goals & remain focussed upon outcome.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Business Analyst, with training in how to:
- Investigate the wants, needs, problems and opportunities for your business.
- Analyse performance of your processes and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Identify your data requirements to improve your business.
- Create data models to illustrate how your data is represented within your business systems.
- Asses costs, benefits and impacts of suggested changes to your business.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert