What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist in the co-ordination, management and commissioning of complex MEP systems
- Be involved in innovation and the development and application of offsite prefabrication solutions
- Interact with Client teams, consultants, and design engineers to develop the buildings of the future
- Assist in managing, inspecting and reporting on progress of projects on site
- Help us create buildings which benefit the environment, contributing to our commitment to net zero carbon
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- HNC Level 4 Building Services Engineering through Chichester College on a block release basis
- If you already hold a construction related degree you will progres onto Chartership
- You would be looking to move into a management role on a successful completion of this program
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade 1-4) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 A-Levels or equivalent at grades DD, and a minim (Grade DD) Essential Things to consider
You will need a full driving licence as you will be expected to travel to various site locations which may not have links to public transport.