What will the apprentice be doing?
The key responsibilities in this role include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Completing customer data analysis to identify warehouse, transport and VAS profiles
- Visualising data using tools such as Power BI
- Understanding and interrogating business data to provide insights for the Function
- Developing tools to assist in the design process and streamline the Function
During the 18 month programme you will work to achieve the Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship, covering the below and many more areas.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Identify data sources to meetyour team's requirements
cleanse and manage data
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
analyse data to produce actionable insight
- Produce a range of standard and nonstandard statistical and data analysis reports
- Clearly and convincingly present a range of solutions derived from assessing data
By the end of our Apprenticeship, you will have developed the professional knowledge combined with the skills and behaviours to become a successful Data Analyst. With the potential to step ontothe next level of Business progression within the Data Analyst field.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
Other level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional (Grade pass) Desired