From supplying, installing and maintaining your computing equipment right through to hosting your website. Panda IT Solutions are proud to be one of Yorkshires leading IT support service providers. With extensive expertise in onsite and remote IT support you are in safe and secure hands all guaranteed.
Our high quality services include IT support, broadband connection, website hosting, web design and build and VoIP. We aim to be your Trusted IT Technology Partner. We offer our services UK wide.
We are looking to hire an IT Support Technician Apprentice, who'll help support the other IT technicians within the business and be the 1st point of contact for IT Support clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Logging helpdesk tickets for all issues (regardless of how small)
- Provide 1st line internal helpdesk support to all users across all sites.
- Respond to IT support queries in person, over the phone, via video, email and helpdesk application
- Respond to enquiries from users and help resolve any hardware/software requests
- Carry out daily systems checks
- Pre-build PC's and maintain the standard build image, suggesting improvement where required
- Work to Company and departmental SLA’s and KPI’s
What we are looking for:
- Resourceful and able to show initiative.
- Flexible, pro-active approach with 'hands on' approach
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 10
- Ability to work in a team
- Passionate about technology/computing
- Full UK Driving License
- Access to own vehicle -- extremely desirable
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with people.
- Positive attitude towards work
- Passion for technology
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£16,000 per annum
Benefits / Perks:
- A fast-paced and varied environment (we all enjoy what we do, making the most of our different skillsets, pulling together as a team and delivering great results for our customers)
- A proactive approach to ongoing training to help you develop life-long skills
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant location with good public transport links
- £16,000 base salary with plenty of room for salary increases / progression opportunities
- Free parking on-site, if you drive and have your own transport
- A generous holiday allowance
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.