What will the apprentice be doing?
In order todevelop relevant and transferable skills, you will beenrolled onto a Level 4Project Managementapprenticeship*,which will support you as you grow in your role. This part-time study will provide you with the opportunity to apply your learning to real-life business projects.
The placements you complete will give you a broad view of the business and help identify your strengths, with the support of a designated placement mentor.
Placements may include:
- Supply Chain: This is a very large and very important function within the business. It covers inbound supply of components all the way through to delivery of products to our customers. From suppliers receiving purchase orders, to the business receiving the components through to having a finished product produced, packed, and distributed from our warehouse
- Marketing: In the marketing rotation you will be part of a high-performing team that manages all aspects of the marketing mix for a market-leading brand. In a highly varied placement, you could participate in one of the many digital projects across the business, develop and launch a new product, work with Mira's wide customer base to understand exactly the right products for their customer and how a top UK brand measures, manages and communicates with its consumer and installer audiences
- Customer Service: In Mira Service, you will have insight into the true voice of our end customers. In this rotation, you will gain an understanding of all aspects of the Service function: customer care, field service and planning and administration. In this placement you will be a champion for delighting the end customer, with projects in (but not limited to): new service introductions, supporting digital transformation and enhancing the customer service journey
Personal and professional development is at the heart of a career at Kohler Mira.Regular time for self-reflection and review, and one to ones with your manager will be in place to support you.
As an apprentice you will also:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support and be a part of the Kohler Mira Apprentice Community
- Support STEAM at Kohler Mira
- Participate in Charity events
- And more!
You will achieve a L4 Associate Project Management qualification upon completion of the course. In addition, the course will require you to sit an examination which will lead to a nationally recognised qualification by APM project management.
Training will take place in small cohorts virtually on a monthly basis.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Subject to aspiration, performance and business requirement, you may have the opportunity to apply for a Full Time role at the company. In addition, you may also be given the opportunity for further study including, but not limited to, a company funded degree.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Prioritisation Skills, Take responsibility Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Minimum of 5, including English and Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
A Level or equivalent In relevant subjects (Grade 3 C's or above) Essential