Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Working within a vibrant, growing team of Recruitment Consultants, the Apprentice Resourcer will be required to assist the team with day to day support and administration of the recruitment process. Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
Bromak are an industry leading, specialist Construction Recruitment Agency with a national presence, with offices located across the country delivering first class recruitment services to the industry across the UK.
- Register new candidates who are looking for work over the phone and using CVs
- Taking references for candidates
- Collection of site related tickets and proper addition to candidates’ files
- Ensuring Right To Work documents are added to candidates’ files
- Create assignment details for temporary workers
- Candidate aftercare
- First line response on the telephone
- Updating the company database with available candidates and candidate details
- Formatting CVs
- Writing and placing job adverts online
- Chasing and checking candidate timesheets before sending on to the payroll department.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Job Type / Category
We are a leading built environment and social housing recruitment consultancy with a proven track record of supplying permanent and temporary candidates into some of the sector’s best known organisations.
We only work in the built environment sector. This means our strength lies in our ability to understand client needs, ensuring that we meet them first time.
Our teams work closely with each client to provide them with high quality candidates. Each consultant possesses the relevant skills and experience for the specified roles.
We provide candidates across all areas of the industry. This includes house building, social housing, construction, facilities management, civil engineering, building services and shop fitting.
- Monday- Friday - 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A*-C (or equivalent) in maths and English we will support you to achieve functional skills in those subjects.
- Training to be provided
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional skills in Maths, English, (if required)
- Full in house company training
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto the Recruitment Resourcing Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard, with the opportunity to progress to Level 3 and the potential of progressing onto a full time position within the company.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly