Data analyst Apprentice
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Starting salary £19,000 with yearly increase
- Closing date
- 28 Jan 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a exciting and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to earn whilst you learn ?
Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works in partnership to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees?
If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
We work across multiple sectors including Retail, Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector and Aviation? This diversity means that no two contracts are the same and the possibilities of career development are almost endless.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Completing customer data analysis to identify warehouse, transport and VAS profiles Visualising data using tools such as Power BI Understanding and interrogating business data to provide insights for the function Developing tools to assist in the design process and streamline the function
What qualification will you achieve?
During the 18 month programme you will work to achieve the Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship, covering the below and many more areas
- identify data sources to meet the your team's requirements cleanse and manage data identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets analyse data to produce actionable insight produce a range of standard and nonstandard statistical and data analysis reports clearly and convincingly present a range of solutions derived from assessing data
Here's what we need from you:
- GSCE Maths & English (Grade C or 4-9) or an equivalent functional skills level 2 qualification – We will require copies of these or copies of predicted grades for those who have not full completed their qualifications at time of experience day An ordered mind set Eagerness to learn Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications - desirable Have the ability to travel to site and hold a full UK driving license at time of start date
What do you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits, which include; 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a real contribution to society as well as to the world of Supply Chain logistics.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application, along with your prior qualification certificates and/or predicted grades
DHL is passionate to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation
For any questions regarding the Apprenticeship, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert