Advanced Apprentice - Engineering (Technical)
We are seeking to employ and develop a Technical Engineering apprentice.
The Technical Engineering Apprenticeships is an Engineering based programme which encompasses the Technical areas of Ricoh UK Products Ltd. It is aimed at individuals who enjoy engineering activities and embraces both practical and non-practical elements, such as problem solving and project management. Technical apprenticeships with Ricoh UK Products Ltd take 4 years to complete. During this time, apprentices will visit various technical areas of Ricoh, with the third year of the apprenticeship consisting of 2x 6 month placements and the fourth year of the apprenticeship consisting of 1x 12 month placement in departments agreed between the apprentice and the business.
- Toner & Moulding Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Design & Development
- Inkjet Technical Centre
- Production Print
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a clear interest to work in the engineering sector
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A desire to learn
- Team working abilities
- Motivated to achieve high performance with ethics and integrity
- Predicted / Achieved A* - C in 2 A Level subjects or relevant Engineering BTEC, or equivalent qualifications.
- Achieved A* - C in 5 GCSE subjects (including English, Maths & Science), or equivalent qualifications.
- Successful completion of EEF entry test