Apprentice Shift Manager
This role will offer opportunities for you to develop and possibly even become a Restaurant General Manager in the future in our ever expanding UK business.
Role highlights are as follows:
- Expand your management skills and knowledge by working for the UK's fastest growing restaurant brand.
- Learn and grow as a leader.
- Learn to motivate your Team to turn orders round quickly and efficiently.
- Learn to keep customers happy and maximise those all-important profits.
- Proactively solve issues and analyse root causes to prevent recurrence.
- Provide coaching to team members to achieve consistent results.
- Take responsibility for safety, security, daily operational checks (health and safety, food hygiene etc.) and stock levels.
- Build strong relationships with customers, team members and managers, head office departments and suppliers etc.
- Strive to run every shift to optimum level by driving sales, customer service and cost control whilst exceeding brand standards.
- Apprenticeship Highlights.
- You will be working towards a nationally recognised qualification at L3 in Hospitality Supervision.
Within this 12-14 month course you will learn how to:
- Set objectives and provide support for Team members.
- Develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Contribute to the control of resources.
- Lead a Team to improve customer service.
- Gain onsite Training with an Award Winning Training Provider.
- Gain life skills.
- Gain confidence.
- Communication skills.
- Meet many different people.
- Your own personal Vocational Learning Advisor.
- Excellent IT.
- Organising and time management skills.
- Any experience in working within a team leading or customer service setting would be an advantage as would previous experience within a fast paced customer service setting.
- A keen interest to learn about how to coach, support and supervise team members.
- High standards and pride in your work.
- A commitment to learn new skills, increase your knowledge and grow a career at Pizza Hut Delivery.
- Previous experience.
GCSE Maths and English at D grade or above would be beneficial but not necessary or equivalent.Future prospects As a fast growing restaurant brand, there are always opportunities to progress within Pizza Hut. The progression route for this role would be onto a Restaurant Manager role in the future. Things to consider The vacancy will include working during our peak shifts- evenings and weekends which can be very busy This Employer pays higher than the NMW starting at £6.25 per hour. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. You will be contacted shortly by Louise Abram to discuss your application for this apprenticeship, if Louise Abram can't get hold of you she will text you their contact details. Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/babcocktraining http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/Employees/TheNationalMinimumWage/DG_10027201. Please note you could be asked to interview earlier than date given, as we are looking to fulfil the positions as soon as possible. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.