Operations Admin Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- NE29 8SD, North Shields
- £12,000 - £15,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Who you’ll be working for:
Based in the North East, Isoclad are the largest independent manufacturer of insulated panels and ancillaries in the UK.
What’s in it for you:
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating and uploading of information onto the inhouse MRP system.
- Assisting in the creation of purchase orders.
- Daily transport planning.
- Support the Accounts Team with supplier invoicing/PO queries.
- Research, collate and report information.
- Update and maintain records as directed.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail requests.
- Using the in-house CRM system to collate data.
- Data visualisation and presenting.
- Office365 maintenance.
- MRP system maintenance.
- General IT support when required (changing peripherals / updating passwords / updating software)
You will need the following skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4:45pm & Friday 8am - 1:30pm.
There will be a full-time role available on completion of the apprenticeship for the right individual.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert