Legal & Business Support Apprentice
- Professional Apprenticeships
- Henleaze, Bristol
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Consulting & Business Services, Law
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
We have an amazing opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to work for a well-respected law practice.
This position is central to the company’s business plans. You will be working closely with the management team, learning about the client processes to develop your skills, in support of the company’s core products and services.
Successful candidates will thrive on the dynamism and faster pace of a business. You will be rewarded for demonstrating enthusiasm, interest, willingness to contribute ideas and a strong ability to focus on carrying out tasks to a high level.
Culture & benefits
At the companies we work with, their main focus is one thing – the team. They value their teams and put huge efforts into ensuring they are skilled, happy, motivated and appreciated.
And of course, all of our employers offer some amazing benefits. Below are just a few:
- Team socials & activities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic working environment
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Scope for salary increases
- Family feel
- Preparing files & documentation
- Writing letters
- Transcribing notes
- Preparing forms for filing
- Legal administration
- Answering general telephone and face-to-face enquiries
- Greeting and signing in visitors
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Presentation skills and customer services knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or alternative suites, e.g. Google docs, sheets
- Proficiency in filing and paper management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Nearly all of our employers have a track record of developing apprentices and put real investment behind their teams.
So you can expect to be cared for, developed, and mentored to become the best version of yourself, and thrive within your industry. This also means there will be opportunities for progression into more senior roles at the end of your apprenticeship.
We're Professional Apprenticeships, a South West based apprenticeship provider, with a mission to help applicants find and secure their dream apprenticeship!
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
There are many misconceptions about apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.
We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
Check out our current apprenticeship vacancies now!
- 0117 422 4000
Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Ln,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert