IT Support Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- GL7 6JJ, Cirencester
- £13,500 per annum.
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Our team of professional IT and business experts, most of whom have been with the company for many years, are focussed on providing our customers with exemplary levels of service.
We work with the best-in-class partners, using proven technology to continuously innovate and challenge how best to use technology as an enabler to drive real business change.
With our attention to detail, we offer our customers the whole life cycle – from consultancy implementation to support services.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Handling incoming phone calls and gathering required information
- Responding to incoming emails and prioritising incidents
- Proactively logging alerts from our monitoring systems
- Dealing with IT problems and incidents for a variety of customers and technologies
What we are looking for:
- A strong interest in IT and technology
- Good inter-personal skills
- Customer service skills
- Great written and verbal English
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Flexible attitude
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
37.5 hours a week - Start time varies from 7:30am-11:30am, Finish time varies from 5:00am-8:00pm.
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Business casual dress
- Breakout area with pool table
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
Potential to progress through all aspects of the Service Desk or into other areas of the business including (but not limited to): network engineer, infrastructure engineer, cloud engineer, project coordinator, pre-sales consultant.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert