Accountancy Apprenticeship for Artis Finance Limited
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- 30,000 per annum, 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 24 months+
Duration of Apprenticeship:
**£30k - £40k per annum depending on experience**
n addition to the above you will also be responsible for the below:
• Preparation of Group Management Accounts and Financial Statements for 8 entities.
• Assist with the annual audit.
• Preparing various reports and analysis as required.
• Reconciling Statement of Financial Position accounts.
• Preparation of accounts up to Trial Balance.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Month end journals Accruals and Prepayments.
• Inter-company journals and reconciliations.
• Exposure to foreign exchange, hedges, and various currencies.
• Posting of sales/purchase invoices.
• Reconciliation of client/supplier accounts.
• Processing expense claims.
• Bank reconciliations and posting bank transactions.
• Producing of payment runs.
• Payroll journals posting and ledger reconciliations.
• Maintaining asset register and depreciation journals.
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Accountancy Taxation Professional Apprenticeship at Level 7. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW professional qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
• Degree in Financial or Accounting discipline
Personal Qualities & Skills:
• Degree in Financial or Accounting discipline or CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified
• ACCA / CIMA (ambitious to start studying / taken a couple of exams)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
• Experience working with QuickBooks or Xero
• Prior experience working within financial services (desirable)
• Curious and inquisitive, flexible, and adaptable.
• Effective self-organisation and ability to plan, to complete tasks to deadlines.
• Positive, can-do attitude, pro-active and take the initiative.
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Team player, able to work collaboratively with others.
• Strong self-awareness with a drive and commitment to own development.
Scope for growth as the role and individual develop
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert