Data Administrator Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £16,640 per annum.
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
About Omnis Communications:
Omnis Communications Ltd (“Omnis”) is a business formed in 2021 by Aimee Logan. Managed by Andrew Logan with over 18 years’ experience in the industry, Omnis has now grown to employ a team of 21 highly skilled individuals.
We are passionate when it comes to recruiting the right team from our local area in the North East.
Our vision has always been centred around experienced and talented individuals and empowering them through our robust Apprenticeship Scheme.
Our passion really lies with employing young people who are ambitious and to provide a platform and opportunity to develop professional careers in the industry.
All the equipment our teams use are in line with the industry standard and regularly updated when required.
Our entire team hold the latest accreditations, as well as undertaking DBS and background checks.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
- Use multiple IT packages relevant to the business to write letters, emails, create proposals, perform financial process.
- Record and analyse data, update and review databases from multiple sources.
Record and document production:
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, reports and drafting correspondence.
- Writing reports for the organisation, maintaining records and files.
- Handle confidential information in accordance to organisational procedures.
- Exercises proactivity and good judgement.
- Makes effective decisions based on sound reasoning and is able to deal with challenges in a mature way.
- Seeks advice of more experienced team members when appropriate.
Planning and organisation:
- Manages resources e.g. equipment or facilities.
- Organises meetings and events, takes minutes during meetings and creates action logs as appropriate.
- Takes responsibility for logistics e.g. travel and accommodation.
- Uses relevant project management principles and tools to scope, plan, monitor and report.
- Plans required resources to successfully deliver projects.
- Undertakes and leads projects as and when required.
- Coaching others in the process required to complete tasks, motivates and shares best practice.
What we are looking for:
- Builds and maintains positive relationships within their own team and across the organisation.
- Demonstrates ability to influence and challenge appropriately.
- Becomes a role model to peers and team members, developing coaching skills as they gain area knowledge.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing or on digital platforms.
- Uses the most appropriate channels to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates agility and confidence in communications, carrying authority appropriately.
- Understands and applies social media solutions appropriately.
- Able to answer questions from inside and outside of the organisation, representing the organisation or department.
- Completes tasks to a high standard.
- Demonstrates the necessary level of expertise required to complete tasks and applies themselves to continuously improve their work.
- Is able to review processes autonomously and make suggestions for improvements.
- Applies problem-solving skills to resolve challenging or complex complaints and is a key point of contact for addressing issues.
- Ability to use initiative when working independently or as part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- IT Literate as will be using Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Progression upon completion of apprenticeship to level 4 or a full time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert