IT Degree Apprenticeship (Birmingham)
- Academic achievements and qualifications preferably in IT or STEM subjects (e.g. Maths), and in English.
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- Team-working and collaborative skills to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- The communications skills to articulate ideas in a concise, influential way, in both speech and writing.
- The analytical and creative ability to come up with innovative, effective solutions.
- The flexibility to travel to offices and client sites across the UK.
1. A minimum of seven GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including Maths and English.
2. 3 A-levels (achieved or predicted) at grade C or above (240 UCAS points), or equivalent(e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
3. As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT. These results may be actual or expected at the time that you apply.
4. NOTE: Some roles may require 300 UCAS points including grade B in A-level MathsFuture prospects • Permanent full time role from day one • On track to be earning at least the equivalent of our graduate entrants having experienced a number of promotions • Shape your career in the path you want to take it Things to consider NOTE: We have positions available across the UK - all of which can involve travel to other offices and client sites. It's important to note that, wherever you're based, you will be on a mobile contract. You will be expected to travel to, and work on, client sites throughout the UK each week. Naturally, we pay your travel expenses when you're working away from home. Apprentices tell us getting to travel around like this is a lot of fun. Competitive salary of £10,000 per annum rising to £16,000 after 9 weeks of induction and training.