IT Degree Apprenticeship (Telford)
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday Core hours of work: 9am - 5:30pm 37.5 hours per week NOTE: We have positions available across the UK - all of which can involve travel to other offices and client sites. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 54 months Possible start date 06 Nov 2017 Date posted 01 Dec 2016 Distance 160.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001141470 Positions 5 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Academic achievements and qualifications preferably in IT or STEM subjects (e.g. Maths), and in English.
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- Team-working and collaborative skills to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- The communications skills to articulate ideas in a concise, influential way, in both speech and writing.
- The analytical and creative ability to come up with innovative, effective solutions.
- The flexibility to travel to offices and client sites across the UK.
- A minimum of seven GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- 3 A-levels (achieved or predicted) at grade C or above (240 UCAS points), or equivalent(e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
- As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT. These results may be actual or expected at the time that you apply.
- NOTE: Some roles may require 300 UCAS points including grade B in A-level Maths