Digital Marketing Apprentice (Training At Work Group)
- Estio Training
- LS22 6JG, Wetherby
- £10,774.40 PA
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly hours worked - 37.5 Hours Per Week
About the company:
Training at Work Group is a nationwide, market leading health and safety training provider.
We see Marketing as an important part of our business and as such we are looking to
recruit a new Marketing Apprentice to expand our existing digital marketing activity.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Training At Work Group, a Health & Safety training provider based in Wetherby.
You’ll be working alongside our Marketing Department, helping to create fresh new stories
and blogs to ensure we're reaching a wide range of customers in an effective manner. In
addition to our Social Media Platforms, you will be involved in the day to day running of
our websites. You’ll be involved in optimising and creating digital marketing campaigns on
paid search platforms such as Google & Bing Ads, in both Business-to-Business and
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assist the Marketing Department with marketing activities and administration.
- Formulate news stories and blogs.
- Formulating and posting Social Media updates.
- Updating websites with copy and images.
- Reporting of E-mail communications to new and existing customers.
- Reporting of Adwords SEO statistics and information working alongside our Paid Search
- Marketing Executive.
- Organisation of company customer data.
- Working with our design web agency to make changes and improvements to our various Websites.
- Managing our customer reviews and ensuring visibility across various marketing channels.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- An interest in marketing.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good IT skills including a good understanding of Microsoft office and Gmail.
- Design skills desirable, not essential.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Strong proven communication skills.
- Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Auto Enroll Company pension Scheme.
- 28 days Holiday including bank holidays.
- Birthday off.
- Free Parking.
- Gym Membership.
- No weekend working.
- Period between Christmas and New Year off.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert