Customer Services Assistant apprenticeship
- G3 8EP, Glasgow
- £15,000 to £19,000 per year
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Banking & Financial Services, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client,a leading provider of specialist finance solutions to the UK Motor finance market, to recruit for their next Collections Analyst, based in Glasgow.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
As part of your apprenticeship you will undertake a qualification in Customer Services SCQF L6 delivered by our training partner.
On completion of this programme apprentices should be able to carry out the following tasks competently:
- Deal with customers
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Improve customer relationships
- Apply risk assessment to customer service
- Work effectively with others
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Review and manage customer service practices
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
Key benefits - - Competitive salary – Living Wage employer
- Benefits package including pension, bonus, insurances, wellbeing
- Continuous in-house training relevant to role and industry
- Full career progression map
- City Centre location
- Social Events
Working Week *
9am- 5pm Monday - Friday.
For the duration of the apprenticeship, the successful candidate will be based in our head office in Glasgow City Centre.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Customer Services SCQF L6 supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Are there any requirements for me to be considered?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
To apply for this position you must have:
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator (both verbal & written)
- Positive attitude to learning and continuous development
- Desire to challenge themselves
- Ability to follow instructions
- Flexible & adaptable
-Maths and English (minimum national 5’s) – Ideal but not essential
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Customer Services apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert