Property Business Administration Apprentice
- Professional Apprenticeships
- Redland, Bristol
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Business / Management
- Construction & Property, Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Are you looking to start a career in property letting and management? Do you want to learn how to provide fantastic customer service and high-quality administration support whilst gaining a business qualification at the same time? Do you want to work in a small, friendly business where you can have a real impact?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the property sector. Bristol Property Partnership is a dynamic, award-winning provider of high-quality private rental accommodation to tenants in Bristol. From their offices in Redland, Bristol Property Partnership have a fantastic track record of supporting apprentices, so this is your chance to be part of a small, friendly and supportive team, learning all aspects of business support from true experts in their field. The variety of the role will allow you to develop a wide range of skills and learn about property with the opportunity to progress towards an exciting career.
Working in a small, friendly team, you’ll be helping to ensure that comprehensive support is provided to tenants, Landlords and Property Managers.
This varied role also includes supporting marketing activities such as managing Facebook and Instagram sites and advertising available properties.
- Assisting new tenants with referencing checks, loading all information to systems
- Managing tenancy documentation
- Working closely with the Property Managers to organise tenant check ins and check outs
- Helping with dressing properties and taking photographs
- Answer the phone, deal with incoming and outgoing emails and meet and greet clients
- Managing the business Facebook and Instagram sites and advertising properties
- Actioning tenancy renewals, notices to leave and rent reviews
- Manage and action all property safety certificates ensuring 100% compliance with required safety legislation and recommendations
- Manage and keep a record of property keys – signing keys in and out of the office for contractors
- Support Property Managers as needed with tasks including correspondence to landlords and tenants, chasing maintenance, and organising diaries.
- Ensure that our service excellence KPIs (Key performance Indicators) are achieved and required responses and information provided accurately and within timescale.
- Maintain all necessary record keeping systems and management information systems ensuring that these are accurate and up to date at all times
- Manage the office ensuring adequate supplies, a good working environment and offer improvements and ideas on business efficiencies, systems and working practices.
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
BPP have a fantastic track record of progressing apprentices beyond their training. Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, there will be potential to progress into property management.
Culture & Benefits
BPP are professional but friendly. Their customers know the team by name and get to know everyone they speak to as they deliver a friendly and personal service. The team are all invested in the success of the business and input is encouraged at regular staff meetings.
You can look forward to some great perks, including quarterly service target incentives, a new business bonus, office takeaways and parking.
You’ll be incredibly well supported by a fantastic team of people so if this is the role for you, apply today as roles like this don’t hang around for long!
We're Professional Apprenticeships, a South West based apprenticeship provider, with a mission to help applicants find and secure their dream apprenticeship!
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
There are many misconceptions about apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.
We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
Check out our current apprenticeship vacancies now!
- 0117 422 4000
Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Ln,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert