Technical Support Analyst Apprenticeship
- Professional Apprenticeships
- Hengrove, Bristol
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Consulting & Business Services, Technology
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an Apprentice Technical Support Analyst to join our amazing team and provide outstanding support to our clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience and step up the career ladder, this is proven in our track record of working with Apprentices.
Working closely with our team, the highly dynamic role will give you the opportunity to get involved in everything, following a structured development plan to meet the WestSpring standards.
There is a strong sense of team and an exciting, relaxed office atmosphere. At WestSpring, our team is at the heart of what we do. Team and client interaction is massive for us. You will get to know all the clients and have a direct impact on the growth of the team and business.
- Working in our workshop ensuring client machines are built and ready to be installed
- Managing our proactive patching and maintenance software
- Supporting our clients via the support system, ensuring the ticketing process is followed and the client is kept informed
- Diagnostics of 1st line support cases with the help and support of the rest of the service desk
- Professional, friendly approach with keen IT Interest
- Punctual and good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest to learn and develop
- Good Task Management skills
- Confident with ability to ask good open questions
Employer & Benefits
WestSpring is a growing IT support provider, and their team is at the heart of everything they do. All the staff are invested in the success of the business & you can look forward to things like a beer fridge, Friday lunches & an amazing social calendar alongside some outstanding benefits:
- Your birthday off each year
- Relaxed, enjoyable working atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Career development opportunities
- Breakout areas with consoles, sofas & dart board
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships ICT Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Data Security
- Hardware & Software
- Computer Networking and so much more.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded technician. You will learn in detail about:
- Cloud & Mobile Technologies
- Technical Problem Solving
- Advanced Data Security
- Computer Networks
- IT Communication & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
We're Professional Apprenticeships, a South West based apprenticeship provider, with a mission to help applicants find and secure their dream apprenticeship!
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
There are many misconceptions about apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.
We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
Check out our current apprenticeship vacancies now!
- 0117 422 4000
Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Ln,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert